Tuesday 5 March 2019

Myntra Upto Rs. 300 Off on Minimum Purchase of Rs. 999 (New User) go ibibo

adcoupon go ibibo
 hello friends i welcome you all to tech man. today i am gonna talk about how can you takea discount from myntra for free and i talking about how can you take a discountof rs 500 for this you need a new id and without newid you will not get the discount so let"s starti am loging with my email id you can login by your google id or facebookand after creating your new account on myntra and after that you can add anything you wantto shop here i am adding my jeans to the cart andhere i am gonna show you that both of these jeans cost rs 4863 and here i am gonna adda coupon to get a discount here you have to click on apply couponand here you can see that coupon has been applied successfully and you all can see herethat i have got a discount of rs535 and by this method you all can also get a discounton any item and if you like my video . please do like share and subscribe my channelthank you hello friends welcome back to my channelmy today's video is a Geo wall video I used to be very scared of doing onlineshopping and you suddenly I tried it and I loved it friends if you are new on my channeldon't forget to hit the like button and subscribe button Ajio is an onlineshopping website just like Myntra Jabong. Here is my Ajio box lots of stuff arethere now I'm going to show you guys how it looks like how what are the prices ofthese stuffs and what are the fabrics of this stuff the first product which Ihave ordered is this cute Mickey Mouse t-shirt I like the fabric of this t-shirt and Ihave ordered medium size for me and this is a crop crop t-shirt the materialfeels very good very nice and I haven't tried yet but I will showyou guys how it looks on me and I love this t-shirt guysI love Ajio because when I was shopping there they have given me somediscount like 64 percent discount and they delivered in three days which wasvery short duration so I'm happy it was shopping with Ajio the nextproduct I have ordered is this green kind of one-piece this is cotton fabricand the print is self printed and here are beads so it looks very nice thecolor is green This is a peacock green color I love thiscolor I got this one piece for 600 rupees onlyand the third project which I got is this peach color shrugthis is very nice orange color this is light peach orangish color and thisis again cotton fabric which is very comfortable in summers and monsoonsalso it is a button and it is also self workthread work shirt and you can wear it on any pair of jeans and top so this isvery useful for me this is a one-piece cotton kurta this isfor 1300 rupees this is a red colored frock this is very nice very comfortable you cannot figure out the fabric just bylooking at the images so you should check out the fabric, size and one morething you should properly check what discount is going on and this is agreat platform this I love to shop and and they have very easy return policy ora very easy exchange policy so I shopped very few items because I wanted to checkAjio first and let me know in the comments below which dress do you like the mostguys till then keep watching bye 

0%off
Coupon
MYNTRANEW300

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Domestic Hotel booking Flat 20% off OFFER VALID Today Only

  OFFER VALID goibibo coupon Today we will talk about Best Hosting in India for 2020 Hi Guys, My Name is I do reviews on hostings and digita...

We’ll never share your email address with a third-party.